Jogjaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, guys , I guess it's been a long time , I didn't write on my blog , right ?
too busy ?
not really .. :(

Today , in this raining evening , I would like to share about my life in Jogja .
I have been here for ..... 3 to 4 months ...
Yeah , I'm living in a boarding house , my mother former boarding house.
It's really comfortable I think , not really far from my campus, and there're many good friends here.

How about college life?
Hmm , yeahh , quite interesting, quite boring.
Yeah, you know , it's about school.
The friends? They're kind and nice.

Hey, I found something new here ...
what is it ???
JAVANESE LANGUAGE !!!!!!!!!
In Singkawang , even though my dad is from Java , but we never talk in Javanese.
We talk in Bahasa or Melayu at least.
But in Jogja, you'll always hear Javanese every single places you go.

Hmm, actually ,I'm quite boring here.
I have no any transportation to go , just stay in boarding house after college.
SHITTTT !!!
give me something to do laahhh ..
MOMMAAA !! Give me one motorcycle , por favor !!!!!

One another thing is I want to search Spanish Course in Jogja . You know it's one of my passion that I brought from Singkawang. There's no spanish course in Singkawang gituuuu lohhh ......
soooo ...... Before I finish my study in English Letters in Sanata Dharma University , I must learn Spanish as well :D



Komentar

Postingan Populer