IKER LIKED MY WALLPOST FOR TWICE . BEST DAY EVERRRR !

June,7,2011

It was really unforgettable day . Woww, i really don't wanna forget that day .
That was amazing day ....
God really kind to me , God gave me , my most wanted gift .

"IKER LIKED MY WALLPOST ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE, TWICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

June, 6, 2011 .in the middle of the night, i looked for his photos on tumblr .
i found some fans who got his reply, his liked.
and i wanted it too. so i posted some greetings, some questions.
but i got nothing so i went to bed.

in the morning, i woke up and automatically opened my facebook account .
and i found nothing ....
so i posted this on my twitter



but something that i never imagine came ....

i posted on his facebook again and again , until i got this



WOOWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!!! I JUMPED OFF MY BED !!!!



i was so surprised ....

i wanted to get his reply , so i posted again and again .felt like i didn't want to stop .
i think nobody can't stop me to write on his facebook .
i just want to see his reply me with " HI" or something like that .

and................................


HE LIKED MY WALLPOST FOR TWICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO SHOUT TO THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"THE BEST KEEPER IN THE WORLD HAS LIKED MY WALLPOST ."

THANKS GOD ..

Komentar

Postingan Populer